Sunday, May 1, 2011

3 MONTHS

It's hard to believe that my little tiny baby is no longer my little tiny baby... he is now my big 3 month old! It blows me away how much he has changed and I swear sometimes I feel so overwhelmend by all my love and adoration for him that I'm certain my heart could burst at any moment. He has grown into such an amazing, fun, happy and sweet little guy. He LOVES one on one interaction and can spend a good chunk of time carrying on a whole conversation (in Lukey talk) filled with lots of smiles and adorable laughs. And just recently he started talking in the sweetest voice ever!!! It is soooo angelic it makes me melt and I swear there is nothing he could ask me for that I wouldn't give him.. (scary!!)  

Just recently we've learned that he doesn't do very well around big groups of people and quite frankly he is a bit of a scaredy cat! He seems to get overwhelmed easily and definitely is not a fan of being passed person to person. Usually by the second person he is crying for his mommy.  And if he's around loud talkers he will either start crying or put his wide eyes on. :) So basically he sort of switches personalites when he's around a bunch of people. He saves all of his cuteness for when he's alone with mommy and daddy!!

Some pics of our sweet Lou at 3 months:













No comments:

Post a Comment