Monday, April 4, 2011

VISITORS!

It just so happened that my Janelly and my sis Haley and her boyfriend Mack all came to visit us the same week! It was soooo great to introduce Lucas to his aunties!! Not only was it awesome to see Janell but she was such a great help while she was here!! She watched Lucas while Doug and I went on our first post baby date and also while I treated myself to a salon visit.. she also helped get us out of the house several days and was just an awesome extra set of hands. I was very very sad to see her go and cried like a baby when she left. :(  It was also soo great seeing my sis and meeting her boyfriend Mack. I hadn't seen her since last year so it was a much needed visit. They stayed pretty busy with spring training games and exploring the city so my only regret is not getting enough time with them! BUT they plan to come back this summer so Lucas and I will get to hog them when they do. :)  Here are a few pics from the visit and beyond... (I am soooo sad I don't have more pics with the aunties.. but Janell is sending me some from her camera so those will follow)

 Lucas and Auntie Janell
  A not so happy Lucas and Auntie Haley
 Lucas and his girlfriends, Keira and Addie
 hahaha - I love how his hair makes Doug look like he has a goatee
 Fresh outta the bath
 Asleep on the arm of the couch :)
 This cracks me up - I don't know what I like more - the super duper double chin or the REALLY short jammies
 Riding his duckie
 Action rollover shot (he started rolling over at 6 weeks - still trying to get the video to load)
 Out at the mall with Mommy and Auntie J
 So happy :)
 My handsome baby
 Just cute
 More cuteness
 Taking a break during tummy time
Loves being held by Daddy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment