Thursday, December 2, 2010

MY FIRST BABY DREAM - FINALLY!!

So I haven't had a SINGLE baby dream since the one I had when I first found out I was pregnant and saw "twins" on the TV screen.. I don't really count that one... and it kinda bummed me out that instead of dreaming of my sweet little baby I would just have these incredibly odd, extremely obscure, vivid dreams about who knows what. Well last night I had my first real baby dream and it was AWESOME!  I was standing in front of a bright window with the sun shining down on my belly and when I looked down I could see inside. It was as if it was being lit up by a flashlight which made my skin translucent.  When I looked down Lucas was laughing and smiling and making the funniest faces at me. It was soooo cute!!  He was just sooooo happy and absolutely adorable. That was it... it was only for a few seconds that I saw him but it was sooo neat! :)

1 comment:

  1. I kinda miss the SUPER vivid dreams. I didn't have many of the baby either, and when I did they were usually ones that made me freak out, so I liked the random ones!

    ReplyDelete