Monday, July 19, 2010

THE AWKWARDNESS THAT IS MY BODY

So lately I've been having mini meltdowns in the mornings as I'm getting ready for work. NONE of my work pants will fasten and most I have a really hard time getting over my hips. When I do get them on and figure out a way to keep them together (I have been using elastic hair ties) I just feel and look like I've eaten 50 too many ice cream sandwiches. Ughh!! I don't look pregnant...however none of my clothes fit... the only comparison I can think of is when you're trying to grow out your hair and have to endure that super awkward middle phase. I feel like that's where I'm at.

If nothing else I think this is going to give me an excuse to go shopping for some new clothes :)

Here's a picture of what I'm talking about:

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I think I have those same exact pants that looked that exact same way a few months ago! Buy some comfy dresses lady, you're going to need them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i so remember this stage! being a small gal myself, i was sure people just thought i pigged out on ice cream ;)
    dresses are good, cute and comfy.

    ReplyDelete